Monday 17 October 2022

* Vera Lane Studio: My Vespa


Hello 

Today at Vera Lane Studio we have a new digi set release called My Vespa. I made a mini journal page and included the house from last weeks release 'You are Your Home'.


I used Copics and pencils to colour the images. The background is brayered PaperArtsy Fresco paints with a light stencil print overlay in watered down white acrylic paint. I added Inktense watercolour pencils to some of the diamond shapes to highlight them. I also added tone on tone and black stamping using AALL & Create diamond stamps along with lots of paint splatters.


My Vespa                                      You are Your Home

             

That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2242 AG 23/10
A Perfect Time to Craft Oct AG 28/10 
Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous colourful journal page love the stencilled backgrounds and all the stamps especially the purple vespa
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.