Monday 24 October 2022

Vera Lane Studio: London Holiday

 

Hello

We have a new digi stamp set at Vera Lane Studio today. It is the lovely London Holiday set and it has been released as the artist, the lovely Janet Klein from the US, is currently on holiday in London and has made a surprise appearance on Create and Craft TV to promote her clear stamps for AALL & Create. If you missed her and want to catch up you can watch the programme here.

I made a mini journal page:


She looks like she's having a smashing time, doesn't she? 
I coloured the images with Copics and pencils and fussy cut them. The background was made using Brushos and one of my favourite AALL & Create stencils. I added some dimension to the circles with Inktense watercolour pencils, then added lots of white splatters. I also added some of Janet's X or O stamps in the background and around the edges. I used washi tape to ground the images and choose words from two other VLS sets as the sentiment.



London Holiday                                  London 
                                                       (The word 'London' is from the bus)
  

Just in case you were wondering, I searched the shop and all of my sets for the word 'Love'  that I used. I discovered that it was a free gift for participants of a swap in the Facebook Group.

That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2243 AG 30/10
A Perfect Time to Craft Oct AG 28/10 
 Welove2create  #10 AG  28/10 
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #192 AG 29/10 1/3
613 Avenue Create Oct AG 31/10  6/8    
Worldwide Open DT Challenge #10 AG 2/3 11/11
A Gem of a Challenge #22 AG 04/11 1/3
Creative Fingers #241 AG 04/11 1/3

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo 



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous jounal page and background love the cute stamp set and fabulous colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole, a fun journal page, love the bright colours you have used, one of my cousins used to call my Gran on New Year's Eve as Big Ben tolled in the new year. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Good Luck in the prize draw... Megan.. DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun and creative! I love all the different elements of it all! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great creation! Very fun! Thanks bunches for joining in with us at PIP Challenges!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.