Monday 31 October 2022

* Vera Lane Studio: Happy Boo Day


 Hello

It's the last day of October and Halloween  

(and in the UK we've entered what I like to call 'The Twilight Zone' where our clocks have gone back and now it's hardly ever light) 

It's my DT day at Vera Lane Studio and I made a couple of ATCs with a Halloween theme:


The first one feature the indomitable Miss Dee character in her Halloween costume. 
Her background is Oxide inks and mica sprays with a heat embossed cob web or two. I masked off a circle for the moon and added some pastel pencils and a little glitter. I love Miss Dee's scaredy cat!


The second ATC features Broom Rides and I adore this cute little witch!
Her background is made with Brusho powders spritzed with water. The images are coloured with Copics and Polychromo pencils, 


Vampire Dee                                     Broom Rides

 

That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Simply Create Too #185 Halloween Colours 31/10 
MMM Challenge Halloween Colours 06/11
PIP Challenges #2244 06/11
A Gem of a Challenge #22 AG 04/11  TOP 3
Creative Fingers #241 AG 04/11
Dragonfly Dreams Halloween/Autumn 04/11
Use Your Stuff Halloween/Black & Orange 12/11

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo 

6 comments:

  1. these are fantastic Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super little scenes on both ATC's Carole, you bring such life and character in to your creations.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Halloween projects! Those eyes LOL!!! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Batty cat is adorable and I really like the background behind the broomrider. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous ATC's! I really love your broom rider one. Thanks for playing along at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fun cute awesome iamges. Love your cards. So cute. Thanks for sharing over at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.