Monday 3 October 2022

Vera Lane Studio: Scorpio


 Hello

I'm back again today to share another zodiac tag, this time featuring the lovely Scorpio Girl, a new release from Vera Lane Studio

The good news is that there are now zodiac boys too!

As usual, I made a tag to go with all the other zodiac tags which I will make into a little book:


My little Scorpio girl had a rough time to get where she is 😳.

I coloured her with Copics and fussy cut her and set her to one side. whilst I made the tag. I blended oxide inks, then heat embossed in white (only I stamped the script upside down and had to start all over again). I added some stamping around the edges and inked in black. Next came the white splatters, and this is where little Scorpio came in line of fire - she took a whitewashing and she needed to be rescued. I dabbed with a wet wipe and re coloured her, but really she needed to be redone from scratch. Time was in short supply, so I adhered her to the tag with some washi for grounding. I dyed the ribbon with oxides and called it done! (She has, if you look closely, a dirty looking chin and arms.)


All stamps are from AALL & Create.

Scorpio Girl                                       Scorpio Boy

  
That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

 * PIP Challenges #2240 AG 09/10  
A Perfect Time to Craft Oct AG 28/10                              
613 Avenue Create Oct AG 31/10 

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. Another wonderful Zodiac tag. I've been waiting to see what you created with Scorpio as that is my sign and you have not disappointed. She's fabulous, and who cares if she's slightly grubby :o) no-one messes with a Scorpio, lol.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have made a very beautiful tag Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag,fabulous background and beautifully coloured image she looks fine to me.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.