They do make me smile!
I coloured the images with Copic markers and fussy cut them. The bats are from the Vampire Dee set.
The background is white card, dipped and dabbed into puddles of Distress Inks - I ditched the oxides this time to get a more vibrant background. I heat embossed the "Batmosphere' stamp by Bipasha from AALL & Create and added some crosses from Janet's 'X or O' stamp in black ink as well as inking all around the ATCs in black. Some white splatters were added to the background and the little characters were adhered directly onto the card with some washi for grounding.
Here are close ups of each little goofball :-
That's all for now.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
I'd like to play along in these challenges:
* PIP Challenges #2241 AG 16/10
* Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #191 AG 16/10
* Creative Fingers #2410 AG 20/10
* Craft Rocket #97 Halloween.Autumn 27/10
* A Perfect Time to Craft Oct AG 28/10
* Welove2create #10 AG 28/10 TOP 3
* Crafty Calendar Oct Halloween 28/10
* Paper Dragonfly #10 Spooktacular 28/10
* 613 Avenue Create Oct AG 31/10
* Dragonfly Dreams Challenges Halloween/Autumn 31/10
* Most Magical Time of the Year AG Halloween/Christmas 31.10 WINNER
Thanks for stopping by today.