Monday 13 April 2020

* Gecko Galz: Easter Bunny


Hello!

Just popping in to post a quick, digital card I made using some Gecko Galz products.

Gecko Galz have a daily challenge throughout April. 
All participants receive a free digital collage sheet, just for entering, and the winner receives a special prize as well.

Today's theme is Easter Bunny.

Here is my card:

I have a lot to learn about digital editing, so this is a simple layered project. The paper is from La Boheme Digital Kit and the image is an adorable free one that was given away on one of the Gecko Galz blog posts last year. I matted the image and the paper onto black backgrounds and added some beautiful fabric-looking flowers. I added a shadow to the flowers to give the illusion of dimension.



Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

                                   
I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. The flowers are a good match to the foliage of the image. Nice layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful!
    Happy Easter! 🐣

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is absolutely gorgeous! has such a natural look! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and image love the B.paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole this is a stunning card. I love it. That bunny is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Carole, this is a stunning card. Those flowers definitely look dimensional - great job!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.