Wednesday 15 April 2020

* Gecko Galz: Flappers


Hello!

Gecko Galz have a daily challenge throughout April. 
All participants receive a free digital collage sheet, just for entering, and the winner receives a special prize as well.
Everyone can enter as long as their project follows the daily theme and contains at least one Gecko Galz product.

Today's theme is Flappers.

Here is my digital card:



Today I have cropped an image from a Gecko Galz collage sheet and made it into a gif file to place on my project. I also had a search online for some masks to add a little interest to the papers and images. I used a combination of two masks to make the blackened backdrop for the flapper girl image. These are small steps in the digital collaging world, but I am pleased that I am learning! 
My flapper girl is from the Fab Flapper Collage sheet and the pink paper and sentiment is from the Valentine Colours ATC Set. The black masks are from Pixel Scrapper (thank you to Carol Gunn who introduced me to this wonderful website!) and the beautiful bow element has been on my laptop for quite a while from an unknown source.

Fab Flappers                  Valentine Colours ATC
 
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

                                   
I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a stunning card. I love it. That image is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying seeing your digital progress. This is beautifully done. The pink and black color combo is stunning.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.