Thursday 20 May 2021

* Gecko Galz: Secret Gardens

 

Hello

Today is my DT day at Gecko Galz and I have a new project to share.

I made  a greeting card using a beautiful image from the Mistress Mary collage set. I teamed it with papers from the Tattered Dutchess ATC set - one of my absolute favourite paper packs .


The image does all the work. I matted it onto cream paper and added it with foam pads to the distressed darker paper. I made some wild flowers using Tim Holtz thinlet dies and watercolour paper. I used distress oxides to colour them and added them to the side of the image to create my secret garden.
I made a banner for below the image and used a Tim Holtz sticker quote. Here is a closer look: 


***
Earlier this month, I shared two projects that I made for the customer challenge. 
Here they are again and details can be viewed here.


Small reverse canvas with a 3D Secret Garden diorama:



That's all for now!
There is still time to join our Secret Garden challenge where the winner will get a $25 shopping spree at the Gecko Galz shop.


The only rule is that you must use at least one Gecko Galz product 
(this can be one of the freebies or, of course, you can buy at the Etsy store!) 
Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you'll be able to claim a free collage sheet each month and get first claim on the monthly $1 deals!

Please pop over to the Gecko Galz blog to see the fabulous designs by the very talented DT.

We also have a friendly Facebook Group where there are 4 monthly challenges, each with a collage sheet prize. 
Do come and join us!

I'll be back on the first of June with more Gecko Galz projects.

Here's all the info you need:
Current Gecko Galz Challenge : "Secret Garden"
***
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in the following challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2120 23/05
Crafting Happiness #96 Hello 24/05
TIOT Make it Feminine 25/05
A Perfect Time to Craft MAY AG 27/05
Double Trouble Challenge #84 Girly Girl/Patterned Paper/Embellies 30/05


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 
***

8 comments:

  1. Hi Carole all your cards are gorgeous. I love them all. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great and very beautiful cards Carole

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful makes! Love the vintage images paired with the pretty die cuts - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carole, what a lovely card! The flowers you added on the left are so pretty! Love the watercolor feel they add to the card to make it even more personalized! Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble for our "It's Your Day" challenge! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card and the image is so sweet.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image and your floral border of your die flowers is so pretty... very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and hop on over to enter your card at our partner's Stinkin'Inkers "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards! Thanks for sharing your card at Crafting Happiness Challenges last week.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful papers and they are decorated perfectly. Love the vintage girly-girl vibe. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble Challenge #84.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.