Monday 31 May 2021

* Vera Lane Studio: Chase Your Dreams

 

Hello,

It's Monday already, and here in England we have a Bank Holiday. The sunshine has finally arrived and there are no clouds in sight. Happy Days!

Today for my Vera Lane Studio project I have a journal page.


I used the Cinderella digi set and coloured the images with Copic markers. 
The background is stamp #385 Scripted Squares, heat embossed in white, with various green Distress Oxides blended over. I stamped #375 Reverse Squares around the edge and inked the edges in black ink too.


Cinderella is grounded on some torn #19 Wishi Washi washi tape designed by Janet Klein for AALL & Create.


Cinderella


That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:
AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Cardz TV #141 AH 03/06
Crafting Happiness #98 AG 06/06
Creative Fingers #209 AG 11/06



3 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous journal page. I love it. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous journal page, Carol. I love the background you've created for you quirky Cinderella. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful journal page. I like the background you created. I have never found interesting washi tape like the one you used. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.