Wednesday 23 February 2022

* Gecko Galz: Lovely Ladies

 

Hello

Welcome to IVETTE SEGARRA-STEELE, my new follower. I am delighted you have shown an interest in my blog.

This month I was was lucky to win a one-of-a-kind digital kit, made especially for me, by the owner of Gecko Galz

I had a little play today and made some ATCs.

This first set is my favourite:


I love the colours and patterns in the background papers and the digital stamps are fabulous. They look striking in black and white against the colourful backdrop. I added some die cut and inked flowers and some small, round glitter stickers. The sentiment is from a Tim Holtz sticker set.

The second set are more delicate in colour:


I added a little extra colour to these background papers by blending Distress Oxides around the edges and in the white areas. Again, I left the stamps in black and white, adding die cut flowers and glitter gems. Some silver border stickers were placed around the edges of the ATCs.
***
That's all for now!
I hope you'll join our Silly Love Songs Challenge where the winner will get a $25 shopping spree at the Gecko Galz shop.


The only rule is that you must use at least one Gecko Galz product (this can be one of the freebies or, of course, you can buy at the Etsy store!) Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you'll be able to claim a free collage sheet each month and get first claim on the monthly $1 deals!

Please pop over to the Gecko Galz blog to see the fabulous designs by the very talented DT.

We also have a friendly Facebook Group where there are 4 monthly challenges, each with a collage sheet prize. 
Do come and join us!


I'll be back on the 1st March with more Gecko Galz projects.

Here's all the info you need:
Current Gecko Galz Challenge : "Silly Love Songs"
***
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in the following challenges with the 

Daisy Chain Challenge #60 For The Girls 28/02
Creative Crafters #49 AG 08/03
A Bit More Time to Craft Feb 15th AG 

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 


6 comments:

  1. Hi Carole they are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous and very beautiful cards Carole
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Those are gorgeous cards. Perfect background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at The Creative Crafters Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Daisy Chain Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am drooling over your cards and a ooak image kit to boot - wow! XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.