Monday 21 February 2022

* Vera Lane Studio: Wanderlust


 Hello

It's my DT day at Vera Lane Studio and today we have a new digi set release called Wanderlust. It has a sweet little traveller, on one digi she has her camera and on the second digi she has a map. There are also two iconic landmarks and two sentiments.

Here is my project.


I made two ATCs. My images are coloured with Copic markers and fussy cut - I will admit that some of these images are a little tricky to fussy cut up to the line and, in future, I may be tempted to leave a small white border around them. The background is an inked stencil (Janet's AALL & Create # Art stencil) used to stamp colour onto the card. I added some tone on tone stamping with one of Janet's Background Noise stamps and some black stamping around the edges. Bipasha's #24 Power Words washi tape, also from AALL & Create, acts as grounding whilst adding words that I associate with travelling.

Here is the traveller in Egypt:


And here she is in India:


She has me looking at the world map again wondering where I should go next when the right time arrives ....


That's all for now.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

This is me and Casey - a personalised digital stamp from Janet Klein. 
Order yours here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Classic Design Challenge Feb AG 26/02
Perfect Time to Craft Feb AG 27/02
Corrosive Challenges Feb AG 28/02
Creative Fingers #225 AG 03/03
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #176 AG 05/03

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Carole they are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ATC's Carole, you always manage to get so much detail into a small space to make your projects very interesting - love them.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.