Monday 7 February 2022

* Path of Positivity: Sugar Cookies

 Hello

Welcome to the February Path of Positivity Challenge.

This month we are designing a project that focuses on celebrating something special about a family member.

Honours and Prizes include:
  • $6 worth of images from Scribbles Designs, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all qualifying entrants.
  • A badge for the following honours: Top PickVoter's ChoiceMost InspirationalRandom WinnerDT Delight.

I have chosen to make my project about my sister. She loves spending time in her kitchen cooking up all sorts of lovely food. She really enjoys baking and is our family's official birthday cake maker. I've left a few hints about a gorgeous Raspberry Surprise Coconut Snowball cake for my birthday this year!

Here is my journal page:

I used two stamp sets designed by Janet Klein for AALL & Create; #421Sugar Cookies and #410 Nana's Kitchen. I coloured the images with Copics and fussy cut them.

The background is printed with AALL & Creates Lotza Dots stencil. I then added some tone on tone stamping using #494 X or O stamps. Black stamping was added around the edges along with black ink.

I used a piece of torn washi tape to ground my little cook.



Here's the cake I'm wishing for... mmmmm, it looks delicious:


We would love to see your creations! 
Just make sure that your entry is positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some way!
The link up is here: Challenge #98 Path of Positivity.

 

That's all for today! 
Many thanks to Scribbles Designs for sponsoring the challenge.


I'll be back with a another Path of Positivity project in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
                                                                                                                                            
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

QKR Stampede #437 AG 14/02
Classic Design Challenge Feb AG 26/02
Perfect Time to Craft Feb AG 27/02
Corrosive Challenges #2 AG 05/03

I'd really love some feedback :)      

I read and appreciate all your comments. 

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. super sweet and beautiful Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous journal page, you manage to incorporate so much detail in the background but this doesn't detract from the great images in your scenes. I love it. Hope you get your wish regarding the cake...Mmmmmm
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole your page is gorgeous I just love it. Who doesn't love cake? Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your journal page is so cute and such a fun tribute to your sister's love of cooking! That cake looks amazing...hope it's in your future! ;) Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot going on here. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! What fun and a hopeful wish, love your thinking on this fab card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.