Monday 14 February 2022

* Vera Lane Studio: Take Time to Relax

 

Hello

Please let me warmly welcome two new followers, Trevor and Dotty Jo. Thank you so very much for taking an interest in my blog.

It's my DT day at Vera Lane Studio and today I'm sharing a project made with the Take Time to Relax digi set that was released recently.

For a change I chose a circular format, die cutting my card, then printing the background using Oxides on one of Janet's stencils, Dandelion Field. I added some stamping using Background Noise and some paint splatters. The images are coloured with Copics and fussy cut. Janet's washi tape acts as grounding for the bench.



That's all for now.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

This is me and Casey - a personalised digital stamp from Janet Klein. 
Order yours here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #175 AG 19/02
Creative Fingers #224 AG 20/02
PIP Challenges #2207 AG 20/02 Honourable Mention
Love 2 Create #2 AG Mixed Media 25/02
Classic Design Challenge Feb AG 26/02
Perfect Time to Craft Feb AG 27/02
Crafty Calendar Feb AG 28/02

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is gorgeous. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Carolle, fabulous card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.