Monday 7 February 2022

Vera Lane Studio: Pisces


Hello

It's my DT day at Vera Lane Studio and we have a new digi set release today called Pisces.
Janet Klein, the artist, is working her way through the zodiac signs and this is the second set; Aquarius can be found here.

I made a tag:


I started by inking my tag with Distress Oxides and water. Next I heat embossed the AALL & Create stamp Crashing Waves. I coloured the images with Copic markers and fussy cut them. I borrowed some rocks from a set called Snail's Pace and the birdie is from Woodland Props.
I added some gold Prills to the sand and some white splatters to the sea and sky. I finished by darkening the tag edges with black ink.


Snail's Pace                  Woodland Props

   

That's all for now.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

This is me and Casey - a personalised digital stamp from Janet Klein. 
Order yours here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafty Catz #581 AG 10/02
A Gem of a Challenge #3 AG 11/02 Top 3
Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge AG 12/02 Highly Commended
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2206 AG 13/02
Creative Fingers #224 AG 20/02
Love 2 Create #2 AG Mixed Media 25/02
Classic Design Challenge Feb AG 26/02
Perfect Time to Craft Feb AG 27/02
Crafty Calendar Feb AG 28/02

Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous tag. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag Carole, great use of those elements stamps to complete your scene.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely underwater colours for your pretty tag, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. great background and a fantastic tag Carole

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really cool. I love it. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project Carole. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and cute tag!! I love the layering and colors used! I hope to see your creations again soon! Thanks for participating in A Gem of a Craft Challenge! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge #3 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous Carole...and as a Pisces myself I appreciate it even more! 😊♓
    Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.