Monday 14 February 2022

* Vera Lane Studio: Be Mine

 

Hello

I'm back with another Vera Lane Studio project. This sweet little girl is a little different, as she is tall. Now at first I wasn't sure I like her as much as the other Vera Lane girls, but once I coloured her she definitely 'grew' on me.

I made a Polaroid. XOXO is the digi set:


This is a fun format to work with. The background is an old one that I pulled from my stash - it was ink blended with Distress Oxides, then had tone on tone stamping with Versafine and some heat embossing along the left side. All stamps used are from AALL & Create. The images were coloured with Copics and finished with pencils. I added Tim Holtz alpha stickers to spell out 'Be Mine'.



That's all for now.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

This is me and Casey - a personalised digital stamp from Janet Klein. 
Order yours here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations #537 Valentine Hearts 18/02 Sweet Pick
Use Your Stuff #441 Love/Hearts 19/02 Featured
Inspiration Station #23 Candy Hearts 20/02 Top Pick
My Time to Craft #475 All You Need is Love 24/02
Classic Design Challenge Feb AG 26/02
Perfect Time to Craft Feb AG 27/02
Ellibelles Crafty Wednesday Hearts or Flowers 28/02
613 Avenue Create My Whimsical Valentine 03/03 TOP Rocker
Dare 2B Artzy Feb Love 03/03
Dragonfly Dreams Feb Love 03/03

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo 

14 comments:

  1. FABulous Carole and she grew on me straight away, love the long legs and fantastic colouring and colours..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole this is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Carole! Great coloring on the image and beautiful blended background. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this wonderfully quirky Valentine's Day Card! Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Inspiration Station and Best of Luck in the draw. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at My Time to Craft. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carole this is fantastic! The eyes almost look like they could be googlie eyes. I love the color and the grunge of the card! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Carole this is awesome! What an awesome take on our inspiration board! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Inspiration Station!
    Darlene
    INSPIRATION STATION
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute image!! I LOVE the bold colors you used on this card. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    CIC

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute, brilliant coloring. Love everything about it. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!! Kanan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun and beautiful card for Valentines Day with the fabulous background and the image is so cute and unique!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe, so cute and delightful, simply a fun card. Thanks for joining us atavenue613-blog.com. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni DT, 613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carole! Congratulations for being a winner in this the last Cupcake Inspiration Challenge. Make sure to stop by the blog and grab your winner badge! I really love how you colored this image and laid out the images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! You were selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of February 14-20, 2022 at
    613 Avenue Create ! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.