Monday 28 February 2022

* Vera Lane Studio: Pancakes and Pizza

 

Hello

It's my DT Day at Vera Lane Studio and I am sharing two Polaroids, both featuring food. Tomorrow is Pancake Day, Shrove Tuesday, Fat Tuesday, Mardi Gras - the day before the start of Lent, so Pancake Day is one of my choices, and Pizza My Heart is my second choice.

Here is Pancake Day:

Don't they look delicious! Golden Maple Syrup too ... mmm.
The images are coloured with Copic markers and fussy cut. The background is Distress Oxides stamped with an AALL & Creates stencil, Lotza Dots. Some stamping was added and torn washi tape for grounding.

And here is Pizza My Heart:


This little pizza chef is ready to share her pizza with her pooch, Copic colouring and Distress Oxide Stencil stamped background with stamping and paint splatters.

Pancake Day                     Pizza My Heart

 

That's all for now.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

This is me and Casey - a personalised digital stamp from Janet Klein. 
Order yours here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Creative Knockouts #441 AG 02/03
Crafty Catz #584 AG 03/03 TOP 3
Allsorts Challenge #665 Hand Coloured 04/03
Creative Fingers #225 AG 04/03
A Gem of a Challenge #5 AG 11/03

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo 

6 comments:

  1. A FUNtastic pair of polaroid's Carole, I love your use of colour in all your projects.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fun stamps and I love how you used them. So bright, colourful and cheerful. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vera Lane is new to me and I LOVE these fun images!! So quirky and you have colored them in marvelous bright colors. Thank you so much for sharing these marvelous cards with us at Allsorts. -Dena J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun cards, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so envious! Your cards are AWESOME, I wish I had the knack for the mixed media style, you make it look so easy! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.