Wednesday 6 September 2023

* A Little Something Spooky


Hello

One of my blogging friends has recently opened a new Etsy store called Conjurer of Dreams and there she is selling Digital Art.  The images are absolutely stunning., I hope you'll pop over and take a look.

Here I used one of the four images from Steampunk Skeletons to create a digital scrapbook page.


I chose paper, the border mask, a polaroid frame, glittery cobwebs, cooky-looking bats and a sentiment from my stash of digitals and arranged the layers to my liking in PicMonkey, an online photo-editing and design service, adding drop shadows here and there to mimic dimension. The smiling Steampunk Skeleton looks so handsome and cheeky in the frame!

Steampunk Skeletons


Please visit the
Conjurer of Dreams Blog (freebies available)
Conjurer of Dreams Inspiration Group on Facebook (freebies available)

That's all for now.
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Halloween Crafts All Year Aug/Sept 14/09
Double Trouble Challenge #147 Oh My Gourd: Fall Colours/Gourd 17/09
Most Magical Time Of The Year #12 Halloween/Christmas 30/09
Get Creative Challenges #125 Pumpkin Spice 30.09

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo


8 comments:

  1. fantastic and fab pictures Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had not heard of AI generated art, but read up on it and visited the links you gave... very interesting... it's beautiful artwork. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very spooky, indeed, Carole! Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #147. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining in at The Most Magical Time of the Year with your wonderful project! DT - Val
    https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carole, what a gorgeous image from your friend's Etsy store! I love how you created your page with colors and themes pulled right out of the image!! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble for our "Oh My Gourd" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool!!! Thanks so much for participating in our HALLOWEEN CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cool! It looks like it could be a scene right out of Pirates of the Caribbean at Halloween time! Thanks for sharing this with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.