Tuesday 26 September 2023

* Make Your Own Magic

 

Hello
and welcome to my blog :)

Today, I'm sharing a couple of digital pages. I'm really enjoying making digital scenes whilst I'm away from home - I can still be creative without having to take a heap of craft supplies. And ... I don't create a mess in the process :)


For my 'Make Your Own Magic' layout, I used elements from Poisonous Mushrooms and Sweater Weather, both from Artemis Journals on Etsy.  The background and other ephemera such as the script, raincloud, frames and grounding are from DigitalScrapbook.com. The sentiment is from Gecko Galz.


613Avenue Create Sept AG  29/09
Dream Valley Challenges. #301 Make it Digital 30/09
PIP Challenges #2338 AG 01/10 TOP 3
***

For 'Stay Wild & Free', I used some of the Poisonous Mushrooms and interspersed Victorian Vintage Children from ChezSimonTresors. The background is also from ChezSimonTresors and is one of 24 beautiful Autumn Landscapes. I added cloud masks and border masks as well as gold sparkle and stitching - all elements from DigitalScrapbook.com. I found the sentiment on the internet.


A Perfect Time to Craft Sept AG 28/09
Crafting Happiness #146 AG 30/10
Corrosive Challenges #9 Sept AG 05/10
Classic Design Challenge #9 Sept AG 10/10

***
What do folks do with their digital work? 
If you have any ideas, please let me know.

That's all for now

Carole x

5 comments:

  1. these 2 are fab and very beautiful Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally into the mushrooms recently too! Great minds think alike. Thank you so much for joining us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project!
    We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge so
    We really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza great imagery on these two wonderful cards. Love the happy cheery colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.