Sunday 3 September 2023

Always Count Your Blessings


Hello

One of my blogging friends has recently opened a new Etsy store called Conjurer of Dreams and there she is selling Digital Art. The images are absolutely stunning., I hope you'll pop over and take a look.

One of the things I love is anthropomorphic animal images and I found this cute set of Renaissance animals. The set contains four images and here I used one to make a digital scrapbook page:


I love how this page turned out.
I chose a plaid background paper and applied a black grungy border mask and then a gilded border mask. I added texture in the centre of the page beneath the image. The beautiful image is framed with a heavy gold picture frame. A flower cluster was added with extra gold leaves and a couple of partly hidden sparkly gems. Stars were scattered over the background.


Please visit the
Conjurer of Dreams Blog (freebies available)
Conjurer of Dreams Inspiration Group on Facebook (freebies available)

That's all for now.
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafting from the Heart #5 AG not cards 24/09
Colorful Options Sept Orange 26/09

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Cool card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.