Thursday 21 September 2023

Conjurer of Dreams: Fairy Fall Mouse


Hello

One of my blogging friends has recently opened a new Etsy store called Conjurer of Dreams and there she is selling Digital Art.  The images are absolutely stunning., I hope you'll pop over and take a look.

Here I used a **free image** from the Facebook Group to create a card.


Isn't she a cute little fairy mouse! 
I matted her onto kraft card and inked around the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink to darken it up a little. I chose some sunflower-yellow polkadot paper from Lawn Fawn as my background. I distressed the edges of the patterned paper with scissors, added the topper, popped on foam tape for dimension, and die cut and coloured some leaves and a flower for the cluster embellishment. I adhered a piece of brown velvet trim and a knot bow and used kraft card as a mat atop a blank white card base.


Please come and visit:
Conjurer of Dreams Blog (freebies available)
Conjurer of Dreams Inspiration Group on Facebook (freebies available)

That's all for now.
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

The Sisterhood of Crafters Die Cuts 24/09
Critter Crazy #78 AG 25/09
A Perfect Time to Craft Sept AG 28/09
Classic Design Challenge #9 Sept AG 28/09
Unicorn Challenge #91 Layer it Up 28/09
Double Trouble Challenge #148 Dies/Punches 01/10
*As You Like It Challenge Favourite harvest colour 03/10
 I love the warm yellows/oranges/reds/purples as the leaves change colour before they fall.
Crafty Gals Corner #247 Signs of Fall 10/10
Ellibelle: I Spy With My lIttle Eye Something on a Farm 15/10

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. This little mouse is the cutest. Lovely autumn colours. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet image Carole and I love your composition with the beautiful autumnal die cuts. Thanks so much for sharing at Ellie's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge - Something on a Farm
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so cute - love the addition of the greenery in the corner. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the torn edges for your image and the fall leave die cuts complementing the leaves in the image... adorable mouse fairy. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and I Spy With My Little Eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling image, love all the fall leaves and how you distressed the edges. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully designed fall card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.