Monday 4 September 2023

Vera Lane Studio: Tiny Aliens

   


Hello

It's Monday and my Vera Lane Studio DT day. 

Today at Vera Lane Studio we have a new digi set release. The set is called called Tiny Aliens and features four cute, squishy aliens and two sentiments

Here is my project:


I coloured the images with Copics, using the Blender marker to bleach out spots of colour. I fussy cut them. The galaxy sky background was made by smooshing card in puddles of Distress Oxide, then splattering gold and white acrylic paint all over. I added some white script embossing and some black stamping. For the planet, I die cut a circle, heat embossed some swirls in white and coloured with Oxides in greys. Once everything was glued in place I added some gold acrylic paint around the edges.

Tiny Aliens

That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:



Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.