Friday 8 September 2023

* Victorian Mice Cozy Days

 

Hello

One of my blogging friends has recently opened a new Etsy store called Conjurer of Dreams and there she is selling Digital Art. The images are absolutely stunning., I hope you'll pop over and take a look.

Here I used one of the four images from Victorian Mice to create a digital collage.

These little mice are so cute and adorable - they are dressed in Victorian costumes and have a Victorian Drawing Room background.
I used a Gecko Galz ATC background (Signs of Yesterday) and overlaid a border mask and star highlights along with golden swirls. I choose a text covered frame with stitching to frame the mouse family, adding two eyelets in the top corners. I also added some florals and ferns at the base together with two partly concealed gold stars.


Please visit the
Conjurer of Dreams Blog (freebies available)
Conjurer of Dreams Inspiration Group on Facebook (freebies available)

That's all for now.
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Try it on Tuesday Fantasy 19/09
Who wouldn't want to live in a fantasy world where there are dressed animals?
Critter Crazy #78 AG 25/09
A Perfect Time to Craft Sept AG 28/09
Classic Design Challenge #9 Sept AG 28/09

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo



5 comments:

  1. gorgeous card and papers, images Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute ! adorable images

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image of the mice, love how you showed them off. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm unable to see if this is 100% digital or not, because the card looks so dimensional. Whatever the case, it's a very cute and pretty design. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.