Monday 18 September 2023

* Vera Lane Studio: Meow

 

Hello

It's Monday and my Vera Lane Studio DT day. 

Today I have a  a trio of ATC Coins featuring the newly released 'Meow' digi set. It has six kitties and two sentiments.


I love the facial expressions and the poses on these cats. 
I coloured them with Copics, fussy cut them and added them to smooshed Oxide backgrounds. I did a little stamping on the backgrounds and added some splatters. The cats are grounded with some torn washi tape and I decided to die cut a slightly larger black circle to use as a mat for each coin.






That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammies InkyPinkies #2337 AG 24/09
Crafty Calendar Challenge Sept AG 28/09
613 Avenue Create Sept AG 29/09
SUYP #92 AG with cats 30/09
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 214 AG 07/10 Top 5
Alley's Angels #74 AG 09/10 

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.