Saturday 30 September 2023

Living a September to Remember


Hello
and welcome to my blog :)

 I'm really enjoying making digital scenes and journal pages, so today I'm sharing some more.

My pages today all feature products from ChezSimonTresors

The backgrounds are from Autumn Landscapes - a fabulous selection of 24 whimsical landscapes and 2 bonus backgrounds. I added frames and grungy marks, sentiments and some stitching on the central one - all elements from DigitalScrapbooking.com.

The quirky bird is from the Whimsical Birds set.


As You Like It Challenge Favourite harvest colour 03/10
I love the warm reds/oranges/browns as the leaves change colour before they fall
Crafty Gals Corner #247 Signs of Fall 10/10

***

This quirky couple are from the Autumn Leaves set:

***

And finally, the chateau is from Autumn Leaves and the girl is from Victorian Girls: 


Thank you for stopping by today.
xx

5 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous and fab images Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza I love the imagery in all three of these cards. I have been seeing more and more if the digital imagery that is being offered and oh how I want to jump on board and get some...just need to get the right printer for them. Thank you for stopping by my blog https://shoegirlscards.blogspot.com/ and leaving your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super autumn cards. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are Awesomes, Thanks for joining as at Crafty Gals Challenge Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.