Wednesday 10 February 2021

* AALL & Create: Seaside


 Hello!

Today I'm sharing my GDT project for AALL & Create.

I always look forward to visiting the seaside, especially on hot, sunny days when we can sit on the beach and paddle in the sea. Last summer we had travel restrictions and we weren't able to leave our local area for all but a few weeks and so we missed the seaside days. 


I used Janet Klein's #423 Seaside stamp set for my focal images - colouring them with Copic markers and adding some Glossy Accents to the polkadots on her bikini and the windows in the beach huts. I grounded my bikini girl with a couple of pieces of torn #4 washi tape.


The background began with using Janet's #118 Saturday Morning stencil to stamp some Distress Oxides onto the white card, then extra smooshing of Oxides was added around the edges. The individual words from the set were stamped randomly into the background. The lovely Post Card stamp is designed by Tracy Evans and is called #399 Framework Elements. It makes the perfect border for my little beach scene.

Stamps: #399 Framework Elements and #423 Seaside

Stencil: #118 Saturday Morning

Washi Tape: #4

To see the stamps, stencils, dies and washi tapes used, please visit
A list of stockists can be found here.

You'll find lots of inspiration on the 

That's all for now.
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Creative Fingers #201 AG 19/02
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #151 AG 20/02
We Love 2 Create #2 AG 25/02
Classic Design Challenge Feb AG 26/02
A Perfect Time To Craft AG FEB 27/02


5 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card. It made me think of summer straight away. We love on the south coast so we aren't too far from the sea. We didn't go very often in the summer it was always busy. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card, I just adore it! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
    ~ Donna (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)
    Creative Pixie Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous background! Amazing project! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.