Saturday 20 February 2021

* Gecko Galz: Love


 Hello!

Today is my DT feature day on the Gecko Galz blog. 

Our customer challenge this month is Love Through The Ages, so I have made some cards featuring the love theme.

The first one is a wedding card. I asked Leanne if she could make a collage set with cats as the focal point and she excelled herself by creating a whole kit of 50 kitty images called What's New Pussy Cat Kit.

My wedding card features a kitty wedding :)


 Just look at these sweet kitties' faces - how adorable!



Next I have a snarky Valentine. I do love snark and this quote combined with these Victorian cats just cracked me up!


I'm not sure which cat is talking - it could be either judging by the expressions on their faces!


My third card is a retro valentine with a comedic image from the Love is in the Air collage set. The male bather has ripped his heart out and is offering it to his beau. I wouldn't be too impressed to receive this gift, but I suppose the sentiment implied is lovely :)


The paper is from the Ancient Love ATC Set.


Lastly here is the card I made for the Customer Challenge Inspiration on the 1st February.  If you are interested there are more details are here.



That's all for now!
I hope you'll join our Love Through The Ages challenge where the winner will get a $25 shopping spree at the Gecko Galz shop.


The only rule is that you must use at least one Gecko Galz product 
(this can be one of the freebies or, of course, you can buy at the Etsy store!) 
Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you'll be able to claim a free collage sheet each month and get first claim on the monthly $1 deals!

Please pop over to the Gecko Galz blog to see the fabulous designs by the very talented DT.

We also have a friendly Facebook Group where there are 4 monthly challenges, each with a collage sheet prize. 
Do come and join us!


I'll be back on the 1st March with more Gecko Galz projects.

Here's all the info you need:
Current Gecko Galz Challenge : "Love Through The Ages"
***
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in the following challenges:

Classic Design Challenge Feb AG 26/02
A Perfect Time To Craft AG FEB 27/02
Moving Along With The Times #127 Valentine/Love 27/02 TOP 3
Crafters Cafe #260 Lace/Pearls 27/02 TOP 3
Double Trouble #77 Layers 28/02
Stamps + Fun = Creativity #383 Use Kraft 28/02
(all feature kraft card, but entering snarky card)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge #59 AG 28/02
Love to Scrap #142 Love is ... 28/02
World Wide Open Design Team Feb (3/3) 12/03

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 
***

15 comments:

  1. Hi Carole all your cards are gorgeous. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, Carole, your vintage Valentine's are! The pink and brown theme not only fit the vintage style, but make the cards more versatile as well! LOVE THEM! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I love all of these cards! I literally lol’d on the snarky cat sentiment card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute cat image and I really like how you decorated the card with so many interesting elements. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great cards! I Love the many small details. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. each of these are masterpieces! such perfect alignment in color and design. plus lots of whimsy. beautifully done! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful cards,love the 1st one, thank you for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very detailed and pretty design, and the cat images are great. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great combination of vintage cards... in partcular loving the kitty wedding card with so many pretty lace embellishments and pearls and flowers... certainly met our layers it on requirement. Very pretty vintage card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and The Crafter's Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layers and design. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation in ourPearls /Lace Challenge at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Anything Goes" Challenge, your card is gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, great makes on all these collage cards. Those cats are brilliant ha ha
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cards, I especially love the first wedding card. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.