Monday 22 February 2021

* Vera Lane Studio: Winter to Spring ATCoins


Hello!

Today I'm sharing a pair of Artist Trading Coins made using the Winter to Spring digi set from Vera Lane Studio. 
I love this little girl. She stands in a different pose and a different outfit depending upon the season.


ATCoins are super fun to make. They measure just 2.5 inches in diameter. I coloured the girls and trees with Copic markers and the background was made with PaperArtsy Infusions. 


I added some Glimmer Mist to the background to give it some shimmer.
White Posca pen highlights were added to the images.



How do you fancy owning your very own Vera Lane Studio personalised digi stamp? 
Janet will drawn one for you.
For more details, see here.

That's all for now.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge #4 AG 25/02
We Love 2 Create #2 AG MM 26/02
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2018 AG 28/02 WINNER
Dream Valley Challenges #242 Hand Coloured Images 06/03
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #152 AG 06/03



4 comments:

  1. Hi Carole your ATC coins are gorgeous. I love those cute little images. How lovely to have a personalised image. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely! Great job in getting all that detail into the small format. I love coins.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so super cute! Thanks for joining in with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thanks for joining the Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.