Tuesday 16 February 2021

* ALL & Create: Wing It

 

Hello!

Today I am sharing a card made with the 'Wing It' stamp set designed by Janet Klein for AALL & Create. This set features a wonky bird cage , two little birds, a cute and quirky girl and two sentiments.


I coloured my images with Copics and Polychromo, then fussy cut them. The background was made using a circular media plate with Distress Oxides and water. I over stamped with one of the Background Noise stamps in Brilliance White and drew a border with a black fine liner. The edges of the card were inked in Broken China and over stamped with the scribbly script from Background Noise.
Wasi Tape #6 was used to ground the girl and her bird cage


# 427 Wing It
#338 Background Noise
Washi #6

To see the stamps, stencils, dies and washi tapes used, please visit
A list of stockists can be found here.

You'll find lots of inspiration on the 

That's all for now.
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Try It On Tuesday Oh So Cute 02/03
Creatalicious Challenges #205 AG 01/03
Creative Crafters #37 AG( 1/3) 08/03

6 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carole .....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative card design. Thank you for joining The Creative Crafters challenge #37.

    Nan DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! I love your design with the AALL figure and those little birds - super cute 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.