Monday 15 February 2021

* Vera Lane Studio: Belle Ame / Beautiful Soul


 Hello

Please let me warmly welcome my newest followers, Spyder and Jan.

Today is my DT day at Vera Lane Studio and we have a new digi set release called Belle Ame which means Beautiful Soul.

Here is the card that I made:

The image and the scalloped border were coloured with Copic markers and fussy cut. The background was made using Distress Oxides in Kitsch Flamingo, Dried Marigold and Shabby Shutters. Background stamping was applied in the same Oxides using elements from Janet's stamp set, #404 Visual Ingredients, available through AALL & Create. I also added some tiny number stamping in black using #438 Ephemera Digits by Tracy Evans. Crackle texture paste was added through Janet's stencil #114 Art and Spiced Marmalade Oxide re-inker was applied and spritzed with water to emphasise the crackles. White paint was randomly splattered over the background. The image was grounded by torn washi tape and the scalloped border. Two of the sentiments were added. The crackle paste hearts and flowers were outlined in black Posca - if I were to do this again I would use blended watercolour pencil for a less harsh outline.



That's all for now.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
xoxo
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2107 AG 21/02
Classic Design Challenge Feb AG 26/02
A Perfect Time To Craft AG FEB 27/02
A Bit More Time to Craft #134 AG 01/03
Creatalicious Challenges #205 AG 01/03
Creative Crafters #37 AG( 1/3) 08/03


5 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card. I love the name. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this quirky card - so cute and love the sentiment. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Vera Lane Images make me smile. Thanks for entering the challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and Best of Luck in the Draw. Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.