Monday 15 February 2021

* Gecko Galz: Victoria Garden ATC Swap

 

Hello

Today I am sharing a set of ATCs I made for a swap with Gecko Galz.. We were given the background Victorian Garden ATC set and the Victorian Garden collage images to work with. 

Here is what I made:


The little girls are so pretty - I fussy cut each girl and inked the edges with Vintage Photo ink. I adhered the ATC onto a piece of kraft card, distressing and inking both the paper and the card. I added a strip of recycled corrugated card to the bottom of the ATC to ground my girls. I also added a piece of die cut lace cut from kraft card and edged each with a strip of gems. The girls were popped up on foam and a piece of cheesecloth placed behind them. Each ATC was given a garden themed sentiment. I made backs for the ATCs:


Here is a look at each ATC:




And finally, here is a photo to show the bits and bobs I added to the Happy Mail package.


That's all for now.

Thank you for looking!


I'd like to support these challenges:

Creative Fingers Challenge #201 AG 18/02
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #151 AG 20/03
Classic Design Challenge Feb AG 26/02
A Perfect Time To Craft AG FEB 27/02
Crafters Cafe #260 Lace/Pearls 27/02
Double Trouble #77 Layers 28/02
Stamps + Fun = Creativity #383 Use Kraft 28/02

8 comments:

  1. these are beautiful Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole these ATCs are gorgeous. They are just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome collection of ATC's. I love the vintage vibe! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful, your added details of the cardboard and cheesecloth add so much to the vintage look. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the border lace and pearl borders, and each of your cards are so adorable. Love all the textures used for your layers to these cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble; but please share them with our partner at The Crafter's Cafe as you have met their requirement and would enjoy them too. Their link is on our post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These images are so vintage in style - love how your dressed them up! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning set of cards! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
    ~ Donna (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful ATC`s - I love vintage! And your ATC`s :), thanks for joining us at SFC.
    Hugs
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.