Sunday 1 August 2021

* Crafts Galore Encore: Birdsong



Hello!

August brings another challenge at Crafts Galore Encore

The theme is always Anything Goes and the challenge lasts all month.

Our sponsor this month is Beccy's Place and they she is offering a AU $10 store voucher to our winner.

I chose to work with the Birdsong set and made this silhouette card:


I applied Distress Oxide ink in Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade and Crackling Campfire to my craft mat and spritzed with water. I then dabbed a piece of white card into the inky puddle. Once it was dry, I adhered it to a piece of copier paper and ran it through my printer to print the silhouette digi stamp and sentiment. I added some stamping around the edges with Delicate Vines from Inkylicious.
 

I inked the edge of the card with black ink and. added it to a black mat.


 Such a quick and simple card, but one that I like the look of.

Many thanks to Beccy's Place for sponsoring the challenge.

Please pop over to Crafts Galore Encore to see the DT's wonderful designs. 


We'd love to see your creations.
Remember the challenge is always 'Anything Goes' and so you can create any type of project - it doesn't have to be a card and you can enter up to 3 times.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo

                                                                
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

My Time to Craft #462 No Patterned Papers 05/08
Aud Sentiments #280 AG with Sentiment 09/08
Creatalicious Challenges #216 AG/Animals 14/08
Crafty Animals #53 AG 27/08
Moving Along with the Times #133 Summer Fun 29/08
Love to Craft #61 AG 30/08
Cafters Castle #44 AG 31/08
Beccy's Place August Challenge AG 31/08 WINNER

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 
 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card. I love the background you have created for the fantastic image. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Carole. A beautifully blended background - one of my favourite techniques. The silhouetted birds look fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That background is fabulous Carole, I love the mix of colours and the watery effect from the technique you used. It reminds me of a beautiful sunset over a flower garden. The vines add a perfect frame around the little birds. Just gorgeous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carole: Stunning! I really enjoyed reading how you created the card! Beautifully made! Thanks for linking to MTTC's no patterned paper challenge! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and wonderful sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning inky background! It really makes the silhouette images pop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Carole and such a clever way to make it! Thank you for playing with us at Love to Craft Challenge and we hope to see you again next time!
    XOXO, Aimeslee LTCCB DT
    http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.