Monday 16 August 2021

* Vera Lane Studio: Housework Whenever


 Hello

Its my DT day at Vera Lane Studio once more and I have made a journal page with the new set released today called 'Housework Whenever'.

The digi set comprises of a little girl, her washing machine and clothes basket, a bottle of detergent, a peg and two sentiments .... so, lots of fun to be had with this set!


The sweet little girl is looking very distracted as she has chores to do, but she wants to get back to her craft room. I'm sure we all know that feeling; housework really does get in the way at times.
I coloured my images with Copic markers and used a background that I already had in my stash. It was made by stamping with oxides which had been spritzed with water, then inking the edges with oxides and over-stamping with oxides and black ink.
I couldn't decide between the sentiments, so I included both.



That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

This is me and Casey - a personalised digital stamp from Janet Klein. 
Order yours here.

Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafting Happiness #109 AG 22/08
Make My Monday #155 Anything But A Card 29/08
Cutie Pie Challenge #162 Girls, Girls, Girls 06/09
Ally's Angels #49 AG 07/09
Creative Crafters #43 AG 08/09


8 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous page. I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is brilliant! I love the card you have made and the digi set is really cute.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just terrific work. Looks great. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous journal page. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's some kind of problem an d I cannot see any of the photos you posted. But I do want to thank you for entering our "Anything Goes" challenge this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful project you have done! Thanks for sharing it at Make My Monday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant page in your journal. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. We do appreciate your participation. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.