Monday 2 August 2021

Vera Lane Studio: Sunny Days


 Hello

Today is my DT day at Vera Lane Studio and today we have a new digi set release called Sunny Days.

Here is what I made:

I do love the small format of ATCs and the Vera Lane digi sets fit perfectly to any sized project, as they can be sized up or down to fit your needs. Each set contains all you need to make a little scene - focal image, extra, small images and sentiments; the smaller digis are so versatile as they can be used alongside any other sets to add extra details.

I coloured the images with Copic markers and fussy cut them. They have a background made by stamping with a stencil and some extra 'Visual Ingredients' stamps added for texture and interest. Washi tape acts as grounding for the images.

Sunny Days


***

It was my doggy-niece's second birthday yesterday, so I made her a card:


I kept the card clean and simple using the blooms printed onto white card as my background. The doggie is coloured with Copics and fussy cut leaving a thin white border. He is popped on foam tape to add dimension.

The blooms are from Blooms and the adorable dog is from Farm Set 2.


        Blooms                           Farm Set 2


That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

This is me and Casey - a personalised digital stamp from Janet Klein. 
Order yours here.

Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2131 AG 08/08 WINNER
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #163 AG 14/08
A Perfect Time to Craft Aug AG 27/08
Classic Design Challenge Aug AG 27/08
Angies Digital Stamps #54 AG 31/08
Dare 2b Artzy AG 31/08
Dragonfly Dreams Summer Fun 31/08
Love to Craft #61 AG 31/08


5 comments:

  1. Hi Carole both of your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet and cute Carole just so beautifulllllllllllll
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Love the images. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project and nice work here.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.