Monday 9 August 2021

* Vera Lane Studio: Smile

 

Hello,

It's my Vera Lane Studio DT day and I have an ATC to share featuring the beautiful Smile digi set which was released  just over a week ago. The set comes with a coloured image as well as an image for colouring. It also includes a lovely cloud or a border (depending upon how you look at it) and two beautiful sentiments.


I coloured my image with Copic markers and fussy cut her. I brayered PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints onto white card, added some white splatters and some stamping using AALL & Create #484 Reverse Diamonds and #470 Scripted Diamonds.

I used washi tape, #2 Inspire and #31 Take Risks, to ground my girl and added some torn pieces around the edge of the card. The sentiment was cut into strips and adhered. This is the bit where I was inspired by real life ('Use Your Stuff 'challenge), as this has become my mantra over the last few weeks. Life is always throwing curveballs and the one we have recently been dealt is enormous and I need to constantly remind myself that there is always a reason to smile..

That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

This is me and Casey - a personalised digital stamp from Janet Klein. 
Order yours here.

Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2132 AG 15/08
Use Your Stuff #428 Inspired by Real Life 14/08
ATC Around The World #80 AG 30/08 TOP 3
Cute Card Thursday #691 AG with Bright Colours 31/08
Cutie Pie Challenge #162 Girls, Girls, Girls 05/09




7 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous ATC. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE that kooky and cute image, Carole! Fabulous background. Thanks so much for playing along with us in our Anything Goes challenge this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Good Luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. came accidently on your blog Carole, and wanted to say this is a great card, super nice digi you used and cool background

    ReplyDelete
  4. woderful ATC , love the image. Thanks for joining ATC Around the World challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool and shinning ATC! Love the colours!
    Thanks for joining us at ATC around the world!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun image and great colours. Thank you for joining in at the Cutie Pie challenge. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.